DiskInternals Flash Recovery 1.0

Accidentally deleted photos from your digital camera?

DiskInternals Flash Recovery is a flash memory file recovery tool that every digital camera owner should have handy. Essentially, this program is a "first aid kit" for digital photographers and comes to the rescue at the exact time when it's needed.

Unfortunately, photographs are often accidentally deleted or lost due to hardware (camera or memory) malfunction. Sometimes, flash memory gets re-formatted. The good news is that in all of these cases the images are not lost. DiskInternals Flash Recovery can undelete and restore photographs in a matter of seconds or minutes.

This is how it works

When you connect your camera or flash memory card to your PC it is recognized as an external disk. Then the program starts scanning memory, showing every picture that can be recovered. All of this can be done with the free evaluation version of DiskInternals Flash Recovery. To save these images, you need to register the program.

DiskInternals Flash Recovery is not just simple, it's brain-dead simple. There is no need to set any options - the entire process is done automatically with a built-in Photo Recovery wizard.

The program recovers images from hard-drives, external drives, cameras and flash memory devices such as Smart Media, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, MicroDrive, xD Picture Card, Flash Card, PC Card, Multimedia Card, Secure Digital Card, and many others. Download DiskInternals Flash Recovery now.

Download: http://diskinternals.com/download/Flash_Recovery.zip

Program Page: http://diskinternals.com/flash-recovery/

You can also use HandyRecovery. It helped me recover my files from a flashdrive when during an XP Install, XP deleted all partitions found (including the flashdrive since it was still plugged in). After booting up, Windows XP reported the flash drive as RAW and with NO FILES!

HandyRecovery saved my day *BTW: I registered so that I could recover all my files. The demo is limited to recovering 1 file daily. :realmad: