army20

Any Tech TV geek here ?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Any Tech TV geek here ?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, It's always the same programs...
    • I would like to but it's not avilable with my provider

I used to watch it all the time till G4 took over. Now it' s not worth watching. 90% of the programing is geared around gaming, I'm not a gamer so it's just another usless channel for me.

However, I do agree with the Norton comment but for me it's any thing with the name Symantec or Intuit name on it.

I used to watch it all the time till G4 took over. Now it' s not worth watching. 90% of the programing is geared around gaming, I'm not a gamer so it's just another usless channel for me.

However, I do agree with the Norton comment but for me it's any thing with the name Symantec or Intuit name on it.

Same... The Screen Savers used to be so much better when Leo and Patrick were the hosts... And NOW, there's this other guy along with Kevin Rose... I have nothing against Kevin... He's a good guy... :P

I love TechTV here in Australia (we got it about 6 months ago when we got digital) but because G4 are arseholes, they're not letting us use the license anymore.

So, bye bye TechTV as of the 31st of December... Instead we get a stupid "Crime & Investigation Network" channel.

TechTV was about the only reason I got digital.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Same... The Screen Savers used to be so much better when Leo and Patrick were the hosts... And NOW, there's this other guy along with Kevin Rose... I have nothing against Kevin... He's a good guy... :P

Well NOW Kevin isn't even one of the main guys, I always see him off to the side. Yes it is quite terrible what the Comcast murder err... merger did to a once excellent channel. I started watching when it was ZDTV! Before I had cable/satellite and had to go to friends houses to watch it. I considered viewing a real treat.

• 1 month later...