A game for every system

Mikeyo

When I see an awesome game on the TV that I want to buy I found out recently that my overall purchase factor is what system does it come out for. I had this thought the other day when I saw the new GTA game come out.

I own all the systems except for Game Cube (I soled it because my wife got sick of me playing animal crossing all the time.) , but I have a favorite console the xbox.

Granted I will buy GTA for PS2, but the same thing happened with the other games: When they came out for Xbox I swapped over. Now I don't want to sell my PS2 for reason like this, but don't you think that all games should come out for all the systems so we don't have to purchase new consoles?

well most of the games are out for ps2/xbox only ones like grand turismo and stuff like that are ps2 specific and some for xbox..

I'd rather see all of them in PC!!

Uhh you might have just mixed up your word order but Gran Turismo is Playstation only.

In response to Mikeyo's question, I think that releasing games for only certain consoles raises competition. It also helps distinguish systems and companies from each other. You won't see Nintendo letting Microsoft or Sony benefit from having Mario on one of their consoles.