Questions : How to Apply WinRAR GUI Patch?

iwod

Does any one know how to apple the WinRAR GUI patch sliently?

With the patch installation creteria not to have Intergation into Shell. But most of us would want the patch as well as INtergate into shell as well.

So are there any way to, disable Intergration into shell when slient install WinRAR.

Then Slient apply patch.

Then Sliently Reenable the intergation into shell.

Any ideas?

I have integrate it succefully.

It isn't hard ! Install on your computer winrar ans is Gui patch, then make a SFX archive of your winrar folder with %ProgramFiles\ to destination and WinrarGUIpach in name for example.

Excecute it after winrar install...

:)

it's some of the stuff that can be found on the neospam forum. i wonder why with the talents we've got here aren't developed things like that... :)
That's because we're Pro's who have better things to do in life than sit around doing worthless things that will be rendered irrelevant once the next version comes out?

Only 12-year old, freckled, jobless kids do it! We want functionality - and winrar is pretty good by itself. I know the patch - its not all that much of an improvement ofer default winrar skin, anyway. Looks matter, but to what extent! :wacko:

Looking at the n00bs who are filled with gas about it, you'd think the gui patch was an official one. But no, its just a hack created by a *HUMAN* - if he has made just one wrong modification, your winrar experience is accursed with bugs. ;)