blocklist manager 2.44 switch/script

lilweirddude

Is it a freeware app? If so then maybe I can whip up a script for it...if its not insane to install. ;)

Okay found it...it is freeware...so I'll take a look at what I can do...tho in turn I'll hope that you will also take up writing scripts and sharing them with others. Makes life easier for every one. :)

Well where to start...hmm how about hunting through the attached script and getting a feel for it...then move on and try your own hand at this.

I'm just learning my self...so I keep finding new ways of doing things for the better.

Any ways install AutoIt, edit the scripts user var's to what you like, compile the script and place it next to the install file, then just call the compiled AutoIt script from RunOnce or your batch file...or how ever you do it and the script should run smooth as silk.

Updated.....victim of a bad copy paste....hehe had two "then" statements back to back.

Updated....typo error

hmm run it as just a script and see if you can get a line number...I'll look into it...hands tied up right now.

Heh okay never mind found the issue...bad copy paste deal....no idea how I managed it but I did...try the scripts now...they have been updated.

Sorry about that.