GDI+ Tool Silent install

hi,

i want to install gdi+ critical update silently, i've download it from administrative updates and i tested it like this:

start /wait gdidettool.exe /Q:A /R:N

then it appears a Yes or No question that i'm gonna try to translate to english.

This tool has detected that you are running Microsoft software that might contain a security vulnerability. Microsoft has safety updates that solve this safety vulnerability.

Would you like to now more about safety vulnerability, and how necessary safety updates solves it? (If you click NO this tool won't make this request again.)

ok, my question is, if i put that line before the installation of MSOffice at my cmd file will this prompt appear anyway?

if so, how do i make it silent?

first, installation must be run after net framework or office it's installed, then use this

REG DEL %KEY%\050 /VE /D "GDI+" /f
REG DEL %KEY%\050 /V 1 /D "%CDROM%\Software\GDI+\873374_esn.exe /Q" /f
REG DEL %KEY%\050 /V 2 /D "pskill.exe msiutil2.exe" /f

As the msg says, its just a tool that directs u to another page, u dun need to silent install it. SP2 is not affected. all u need for SP 2 is a reg entry to prevent it from showing up in windows update, which the tool creates after installation.

;Detect as installed GDI+ Tool (for SP2)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\GdiDetectionTool]
"GDITool"=dword:00000001

u can manually go here to check if u have a s/w that is affected, n update accordingly.