Viamraid.sys on the MSI KT600 MB Raid Help plz

choakem

I have a problem -

1st - Does the driverpack support this motherboard raid/sata yet?

Its the vt6420/vt8237 floppy drivers

I have installed the driverpack (I think succesfully) with the new beta pack and I get the following error messages:-

the file S150sx8.sys is corrupted - press any key to continue - and setup ends!

I have tried multile attempts from fresh but this keeps happening - I can post any relevant files just ask which ones you would like to see.

I have tried an older driverpack and I dont get this error msg but it doesnt recognise my Raid without a floppy! Any help you can offer would be GREATLY appreciated!(I do however see a LOT more Raid drivers during setup)

I am using WinXP Pro with SP2 slipstreamed into it! I used Nlite to do this with no other modifications - Would this cause a problem?

Needless to say its driving me nutty! :realmad:

I have  a problem -

1st - Does the driverpack support this motherboard raid/sata yet?

Its the vt6420/vt8237 floppy drivers

I have installed the driverpack (I think succesfully) with the new beta pack and I get the following error messages:-

the file S150sx8.sys is corrupted - press any key to continue - and setup ends!

I have tried multile attempts from fresh but this keeps happening - I can post any relevant files just ask which ones you would like to see.

I have tried an older driverpack and I dont get this error msg but it doesnt recognise my Raid without a floppy! Any help you can offer would be GREATLY appreciated!(I do however see a LOT more Raid drivers during setup)

I am using WinXP Pro with SP2 slipstreamed into it! I used Nlite to do this with no other modifications - Would this cause a problem?

Needless to say its driving me nutty!  :realmad:

The SATA error is because Bashrat for some reason put an AMD64 driver in his pack. It'll be fixed in the next released.

RyanVM : Thx for that - At least I know its not my fault! Any ideas how I can edit out the culprit till he releases the version or that said how long do you think it will be till next version is released?

Diabolical82: I know I can do that but I'm trying to make a Universal Windows installation CD! I'm attempting to make a generic XP (not even unattended)

CD!

Was the driverpack in the old version working for the MSI KT600 MB ?? If so - Is there a link to it?