simultaneous burning...

angel0104

hi. i have 2 burners - one asus 52x cdrw and 1 liteon 4x dvdrw.

how can i burn simultaneously on those writers? -like when i want to burn an iso file to have 2 copies. do i need to have the same

brand and specs of writer to be able to simultaneously burn? what software can i use?

thanks.

do i need to have the same

brand and specs of writer to be able to simultaneously burn?

No, you don't you can have any CD-RW and as many as you want.
what software can i use?

Ahead Nero BurningRom is the best burning tool.

To use it for burning on multiple units, when you creat a new compilation in the "Burn" tab there is a checkbox called "Use multiple recorders". Just tick that checkbox and before you burn any CD you'll be asked which of the CD-RW to use. There select all the units you have installed.

Cheers :)

Hi,

just try to use cdrecord, it comes from linux - so there is no problem to use it 2 times for different or same acrtion.

The Programm works with commandline paramters but there are also some GUIs, for example CDRTools.

Before you can use, check your current ASPI, if you don't know where to get, try Adaptec ASPI Drivers, these are still the best. After you have a properly working ASPI open a cmd-shell and use "cdrecord -scanbus" tzo get a list of supported writers on your system.

Need more help? go to Nu2 Production ASPI-Driver Help

CDRecord has a good help in every language and some nice GUIs for newbies or those who don't like to use the commandline.

Have a nice day!!! :thumbup

P.S

CDRecord CDRecord from Jörg Schilling

GUI GUI from FastRunner