registry tweaks

now CHILL

the SEARCH sucks on this site, allway's has

william wallace have you followed this completely? http://unattended.msfn.org/xp/index.htm

there are problem's you'll encounter all along the way such as folder's not named correctly or runoncEX stuff not exact, this take's some patience and determination to make it work, trial's and test's all along the way. Experiment with your stuff like running command's on an Install folder on the root of your drive. Yes you can test RunoncEX against it also to make sure thing's work correctly.

Trust me, one " out of place and it's toast.

If that don't satisfy you then try out my UnattendXP app, link below. It's designed for someone new to this as well as these other 2 that know it all.

Sorry just used to seeing that kinda reply from peep's with 2000 -5000, not Newbie's. A reply is help not this BS.

Edited by maxXPsoft

Thanks for being so nice maxXPsoft cause big poppa pump and other frustrated geeks are often taking their time to answer bitchy thing, or to answer some basic question without taking the time to read the post or even complaining about orthograph like everyone here could speak perfect American English. It's not because you are good in something that you don't have to help others and I really dislike this attitude that existed long ago now in computers: "if I discovered it myself, any stupid newbie around here should work his a** and find it themselves". This attitute is selfish and does well represent our post-modern, individualist world of "I don't care". This forum is about helping people out, I am no programmer nor scripter, I am no tech info guy from a big company, I am and normal, simple, end-user, like there are others here, with some passion and skills to learn a bit from the others, others who like to share their work and give tricks. People like idle.newbie have been here for about a weekend and he already helped lot of people, while others like big poppa pump (I'm not saying your not helping!) seems to think they were the avant-garde here and I always see them bitching people. Thanks to all the cool people here like MaxsoftXP, Mazin, idle.newbie, big_ie for their devoted free times and their patience.

@pump btw if you have noticed this site is starting to adapt itself to newbies, offering more guides, more threads linking them to the right information AND THIS IS ALSO GOOD TO OLD FOXES! I now how to edit the registry but **** it when I see a post with 98 pages and lots of bs and code repeated, I too want to start a thread with my simple question to get it answered...

As a person who was also flamed by some jerk.

I want to suggest to the moderators that the search button should automatically search up to 60 days. bec. currently it is set to only 30 days past post. Most of the steaky treads are so old that when newbies

try to search for something that has a complete and comprehensive

guide it does not show up. just my 2 cents

:crazy: