A Software to dl .rm, .ra and .rmvb music files

takuma2004

I have downloaded net transport.

When i click on any song, they open in a window made by them so i can't download them.

Sometimes when i move mouse cursor on the links i get to see java scripts but not real links.

How do i get the original link/links so i can download them?

I have downloaded net transport.

When i click on any song, they open in a window made by them so i can't download them.

Sometimes when i move mouse cursor on the links i get to see java scripts but not real links.

How do i get the original link/links so i can download them?

check the link to the audio file. right click and copy the link. open new download on net transport and add your link, it will download a small size .ram file.

open it with notepad, there will be stored the true link to the audio file, simply copy it and paste it on "new download" with net transport.

What i was saying that:

When i go to any music site and click on any song, they open in new window made by them so i can't download them. Like this web site:

http://www.raaga.com/channels/hindi/movie/H000687.html

And also Sometimes when i move the mouse arrow on the links to see whats the link, i get to see java scripts but not real links.

How do i get the original link/links of the song/ songs so i can download them when i see java script or they open in a new window?

What i was saying that:

When i go to any music site and click on any song, they open in new window made by them so i can't download them. Like this web site:

http://www.raaga.com/channels/hindi/movie/H000687.html

And also Sometimes when i move the mouse arrow on the links to see whats the link, i get to see java scripts but not real links.

How do i get the original link/links of the song/ songs so i can download them when i see java script or they open in a new window?

I hope somebody knows about this