.NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack

no one can help me? come on people?

The same question with you :}

the howto is baaahaaad, dont use it, i cant find the right way. i have a worked framework 1.1 DUTCH from someone. let me know if you are dutch too. if you are english, use then the ryanvmframeworkpacket.

Edited by SolidasRock

the howto is baaahaaad, dont use it, i cant find the right way. i have a worked framework 1.1 DUTCH from someone. let me know if you are dutch too. if you are english, use then the ryanvmframeworkpacket.

Thank you!But I use the CHS pack,I have to find another way to integrate them :wacko:

Thank you!But I use the CHS pack,I have to find another way to integrate them :wacko:

i dont know what a CHS pack is, and what is your language of your Windows XP?

i dont know what a CHS pack is, and what is your language of your Windows XP?

My Windows XP language is Chinese Simplified version, and I have to use WINRAR method now,it seems that 7-zip is too complicated. :(

My Windows XP language is Chinese Simplified version, and I have to use WINRAR method now,it seems that 7-zip is too complicated. :(

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showto...73entry422073

read the last pair post :)

Thank you! I have made my WINRAR pack with SP1 and langpack.And I have test it ,it's working OK in svcpack.ini mode and cmdline mode. :thumbup