Thief steals Holly and Jessica condolence book

xper

A book of condolence dedicated to murdered schoolgirls Jessica Chapman and Holly Wells has been stolen from a cathedral.

The Very Reverend Gordon Mursell, Dean of Birmingham Cathedral, appealed to the thief who made off with the book - one of five containing hundreds of messages - to hand it back.

The book was reported missing after staff spotted a man acting strangely near the side altar set aside for people to inscribe messages to the parents of the schoolgirls.

The Very Rev Mursell said: "This mindless theft is a terrible insult both to the people of Birmingham and to the families to whom it was going to be sent."

Source: Anonova.com

The Death of these two girls has hit everyone in the UK hard... Its horrible and tragic and should not have happened!!

There are so many sick people out there, need to be shot. And stealing the condolence book?! Thats a bit far aint it?! Stupid...

The bloke they got will get it in Prison... Thats if he dont plead Insanity which is a ploy in my mind...

if the man they are holding for the murders is insane to a point where he cannot understand what is happening in a court then id like to know how he was well enough to

1) create an alibi for himself and his partner

2) remain calm and avoid looking suspicious around hundereds of press and police

3) hide and destroy evidence

4) give statements to press and police

5) help out setting chairs at meatings for police and community

he obviously isnt so unwell he didnt know the consequences of his actions so therefore he isnt so unwell he cannot understand court proceedings.

its just another insult and more duplicity from a sick and twisted indiviual.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that all the paedophiles and murderers and all the other people who commit serious crime should be lined up and shot one by one. it will get rid of the problem of the jails being full.

Ian Huntley should be given the death penalty for what he did and i hope when they do get round to sentencing him i hope they lock him up and throw away the key and the same goes for Maxine Carr.

I hope the guys in prison make Ian Huntley drop the soap in the showers and sow him tough love.

Keep the faith

I think that all the paedophiles and murderers and all the other people who commit serious crime should be lined up and shot one by one. it will get rid of the problem of the jails being full.

but the UK goverment is full of s*** and would rather pay for there stay in prison where there probably treated better than people at some hotels!

i agree they should be castrated and then let the familys who have suffered at the hands of those sick bastads kick the living day lights or whatever else they would like to do to them!

i bet its more than likely theyre pedophiles living in your area who the goverment know about and are a serious risk to children!

it makes me wonder when u see someone glance at your kid whats going on in there mind.

the goverment shouldnt be protected these people by letting them live out in the free world knowing there a danger to society they should be protecting our kids :)

his girlfriend isnt guilty of the murder of these two girls, she may well have thought ian huntley innocent, ian couldnt provide an alibi for a certain time and believing him innocent she told a porkie pie. "he was at home with me" or something. (what would your mother / girlfriend think if you where acussed of a similar crime tommorrow?)

Until the details come out exactly what maxine carr is accused of we shouldnt judge her. innocent until proven guilty.

If all she is guilty of is telling a porkie because she believed her boyfriend was innocent then i dont think she deserves the book thowing at her, but she should be given punishment, whatever the court decides is appropriate in accordance of the investigation she is accused of "perverting".

we would all like to think we would be innocent until guilty if arrested and sent to court for anything that should be what we afford maxine. People are out for her blood when she is accused of telling a lie, dont you think thats a bit harsh? its the kind of reaction you would expect from a third world country.

Guilt by association is not a crime. she dosent deserve the death penalty because her boyfriend is a sick bastard. its not proven that he is guilty even yet, although i think his guilt is obvious.

Dont forget the police are always a bunch of bastards, no matter what the investigation!