Don't know about you but I'm excited....

misskellibad1

For all you guys with kids, heard some cool news today, my kids are jumping around like maniacs!

Ubi Soft to Publish Next Installments in the Best-Selling Petz Family of Products with Catz 5 and Dogz 5

Petz Owners Everywhere can Bring Their Dogz and Catz with Them when They Upgrade!

Press Contact:

Sean Kauppinen

Ubi Soft Entertainment

seank@ubisoft.com

SAN FRANCISCO, CA - June 20, 2002 - Ubi Soft Entertainment, one of the world's largest video game publishers, today announced that it will publish the next installments of its best-selling Petz family of products with Catz 5 and Dogz 5. Key among the new features in Catz 5 and Dogz 5 will be the ability for Petz owners to import all officially released Dogz and Catz from previous versions into the new title, ensuring that old friends aren't lost when their owners upgrade. Catz 5 and Dogz 5 for the PC are both expected to ship to U.S. and Canadian retail this Fall with an MSRP of $19.99 each.

wow i can't believe they're still making that. that came with my 75mhz/1.5gig/windows 95/14.4 dialup packard bell system.

heh that computer was top of the line in it's day. my parents shelled out $3,000 for that machine too. now i wouldn't be able to give it away.