Free domains

computergeek

I don't recomend trying to use this ... Adaware classifies it as spyware and after cleaning it up alot of net applications isen't working, due to dotworlds altering the proxy settings (Can be easily fixed thou) ...

Dear MSFN Forum

We would like to take the opportunity (and hope you will allow us) to correct some of the points made about dotWORLDS on your Forum.

Firstly may we point out that dotWORLDS plugin/browser upgrade:

(1) Does not effect your normal internet surfing

(2) Contains now spyware or adware of any kind.

(3) Is easily removed via the add/remove programs in your Windows Control Panel

With regard to the problems that seem to have surfaced with Mr Crispy, may we respectfully suggest the way to remove dotWORLDS software - like any other normal software - is never via Adaware - Please always use the add/remove programms in your Windows Control Panel. If Adaware has done something to mess up your computer, please try reinstalling and then uninstalling the dotWORLDS plugin. You should find this will solve any problems caused by Adaware.

Anyone who uses dotWORLDS software is doing so because they have specifically requested the download - and we have users worldwide. Adaware should not even be listing dotWORLDS. Adaware uses the words "possible browser hijack"...This description is not only totally ridiculous, but we believe it is extremely unprofessional. You might as well say "your cat is possibly a sheep".

A little bit about dotWORLDS

a) Provides a huge range of brand new domain names (TLDs) all with free unlimited spam-free email addresses

b) Offers all "Personality" domain names completely free (so that anyone can test the system)

c) Provides a constant list of examples of dotWORLDS members websites for anyone to view (members and non-members alike). Of course dotWORLDS plugin is totally free and available to all, whether or not you wish to take any dotWORLDS domain names.

d) As already mentioned, there are dotWORLDS users in just about every country around the World. From America to China, From all over Europe to Australia, From Hawaii to the Middle East, From South America to Russia and the Far East...and in even areas of the World where you might think they've yet to fully implement the Internet! (The only claim that might not be 100% true is the one about the dotWORLDS member on planet Mars http://www.prweb.com/releases/2004/5/prweb130134.htm)

e) dotWORLDS spam-free email cannot be spammed by bulk UCE

Of course we hope that experienced users of the Internet will give us a try. We value expert feedback ESPECIALLY from people like yourselves. We do not ask for your immediate trust, we do not even ask for you to give us the benefit of the doubt.... we only ask you give us a fair trial before making your judgement.

Thanks very much for allowing us the opportunity to post on your forum

Kind regards

dotWORLDS

• 5 weeks later...
i also cannot believe in this free domains software

if it is some spy sofeware

anyway

thx for giving us such cool information

BTW if u had one (domains)

just show us that is really for free:)

hi, i got one now www.another.geek and it was free (i made it resolve to google site and it shows "http://www.another.geek" in the address bar whchis a bit cool) also i have email address what@another.geek and that works also (dont need plugin with email) :w00t:

oh yes i checked plugin and thereis no spyware or adware etc.

but am I able to access that site without using that toolbar? (update - no, on opera "www.another.geek" was an invalid site!)

What am I to do if I want to go to that site from a Mac desktop or linux, or from a browser unsupported by the plugin?