I have a good idea when you want to make cd

I have an idea when you want to make a unattended Windows XP CD.

1. Don't install drivers because the hardware company will often update the drivers.

2. Don't install softwares that you often use because the software company will often update the softwares.

Then you will get the Windows XP SP2 unattended cd.

P.S. If Microsoft release the hotfix after SP2, just go to set AutoUpdate to update your windows automatically.

For some, your post totally ruins what they wanted. SOme people want a disk that will install everything for them. Drivers, applications, everything. Sure they'll be updated, but when CDs are what .14 cents (US$) each, does it really cost much to update them?

I just ordered 100 DVD+R's for $40. That's abotu what .42cents a disc? And those are the crap bulk ones either. They're the RITECK ones TDK and them use to make their "own" discs.

For some, your post totally ruins what they wanted. SOme people want a disk that will install everything for them. Drivers, applications, everything. Sure they'll be updated, but when CDs are what .14 cents (US$) each, does it really cost much to update them?

I just ordered 100 DVD+R's for $40. That's abotu what .42cents a disc? And those are the crap bulk ones either. They're the RITECK ones TDK and them use to make their "own" discs.

oh, CDRW and DVDRW is okay, but I don't recommend to install the Drivers and Applications if they have CDR or DVDR. because the CD can be burned once one time in CDR or DVDR, so they can't burn the cd in many times.

I don't like to install the drivers and the applications automatically when I make the unattended cd, because I think it is too troublesome.

The software company and hardware company will update the Driver and Applications, I will see the news from them very often.

SO... I will make the unattended XP CD when Microsoft release Windows XP SP2, but I am in Taiwan now, so I will make it after I go back to Canada.

Argon007 first change you icon! :)

Second

Cd-r are cheaper than rw and that was what Alanoll was talking about. And Admin you might want close / delete the post.