Bug In Windows 2003 Server

Hi,

Today I have installed Windows 2003 Server. I found many bugs (I don't know what to call them) in it.

1) Sometimes when I try to Copy a text or file or folder and try to paste in somewhere else by right click and "paste", I find the "paste" option disabled.

2) When I try to open a link with right click "Open link in new window" it does not open. (I don't have any pop up killer in my computer)

Does this happen to you also (if you are using windows 2000, XP or 2003?

Please tell me some remedy for my problems.

I've had that problem before but it wasn't a 2003 server problem. All the times that happend it turned out to be a variation from the blaster worm. Run the patch AND the removal tool that should clear it up. You will prob also notice your control panel Icons are all positioned to the right.

Minus Human

I've had that problem before but it wasn't a 2003 server problem. All the times that happend it turned out to be a variation from the blaster worm. Run the patch AND the removal tool that should clear it up. You will prob also notice your control panel Icons are all positioned to the right.

Minus Human

Can you please tell me where can I find the patch for this problem for windows 2003 server.

Thanx