How to make Windows XP Pro & home Edition In 1CD

TeT_TaT

OK theres no need to use such large & bold text.

Please use the search button there are plenty of members sites accessible off the MSFN home page to look at Flyakites & Gosh's pages are ones that come to mind too much to list in this post try there first then come back with your questions then.

Cheers :)

Thanks

but could you explain more

how to do it

NO THANKS, TeT_TaT -

BUT COULD YOU BE MORE HELPFUL ?

Do not use large letters in your post - it is equivalent to shouting (read the MSFN rules). Also, try searching the forums before asking something. You do realize, don't you, that guides and user-sites exist to explore things in more detail?

More importantly, remember that requesting help differs a bit from *DEMANDING* it. Paid help-desks exist for the latter task. The forums are a place where normal people such as you and me help each other - so being polite helps.

Lastly, I don't think you can expect to carry out what you want to do without knowing a few technicalities. So first stick around on the forums, absorb the ideas floating around here, and then go ahead.

Do not use large letters in your post - it is equivalent to shouting (read the MSFN rules). Also, try searching the forums before asking something. You do realize, don't you, that guides and user-sites exist to explore things in more detail?

More importantly, remember that requesting help differs a bit from *DEMANDING* it. Paid help-desks exist for the latter task. The forums are a place where normal people such as you and me help each other - so being polite helps.

Lastly, I don't think you can expect to carry out what you want to do without knowing a few technicalities. So first stick around on the forums, absorb the ideas floating around here, and then go ahead.

Ditto what prathapml said. :)

Also, if you haven't done so already, please read the rules. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Thank you all

Im so sorry :)

i do not know that the large letters means shouting

could you all accept my apologize

coz Im arab and my english l'l bad

Now i'll have around in the forum

>>sorry<<