CloneCD 4.0.1.9

Aaron

Here is a nice CloneCD site: http://www.clonecd.net

Be sure to get Clony ... excerpt,

If you are unfamiliar with using CloneCD, I would recommend downloading Clony and Copy Protection Detection to use alongside CloneCD.

These programs help you detect the protection on the CD as well as passing the correct settings over to clonecd.

CloneCD 4.0.1.6 "Thanks AAronXP"

How does CloneCD compare to Blindwrite or the newest Nero? I've only used those two with XP. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Problem with uninstalling INCD, came with Adaptec Easy CD Creator, I deleted and uninstalled everything having to do with it in my computer, even in the startup and in the registry, it still won't go away, please help, anyone!

How does CloneCD compare to Blindwrite or the newest Nero? I've only used those two with XP. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Blindwite is an alternative to CloneCD, but CloneCD seems to be winning easily, due to the amount of users using it.

Nero is something completely different, it can't copy copy-protected games, whereas CloneCD can. Nero would be just a standard burner for burning images sch as ISOs, or BIN/CUE, data cds, audio cds, and video cds.

Both Nero and CloneCD are great to have installed on anybody's system!