video cards

raptor

well as for basic information, it is from a company called nVIDIA, you can visit their website here , you can see your card specs here .

I have the same card and it suits my needs perfectly.. i get about 90-100 fps in sof2 which is more then enough , so you have a very good card which should last you a while in today's games...

If there are any more questions, let me know

i'll try to help you the best way i can :)

Blackwar

I have the same card and it suits my needs perfectly.. i get about 90-100 fps in sof2 which is more then enough

raptor- fps is frams per second. It refers to game playing and how fast your picture is refreashed to show a smooth game play experiance. You can upgrade the drivers to help preformance if you ever encounter any. Drivers are files that help support the card in a operating system. If you need more info on this or how to do it just let me know.

-XPerties

Argh, im late. The guys have covered it, well most of it apart from different companys make nVidia GeForce Card, not so important though. There are many different makes and models, your one is fine for the modern day games that are out at this time :)