Slipstream XP SP2 RC1 Problems

Guys, it's a KNOWN bug. I'm an SP2 beta tester. MS closed my bug report as a DUPLICATE BUG THAT'S BEEN FIXED FOR THE NEXT RELEASE.

Yes, it's spotty. Heck, 2120 actually managed to install once for me without issues on a computer that other times wouldn't take it (same VLK for both installs). People were even saying that they were able to log off and back off enough times that XP would eventually stop complaining about being activated. IT'S A BUG THAT WILL BE RESOLVED. STOP MAKING MORE OF THIS THAN IT IS.

activation issue with build 2126 and 2120 is not a bug. Microsoft changed one file( DCPDLL._DL) from i386 directory. The fix is to get a cracked DCPDL._DL file and replace it after slipstreaming with 2126 or 2120 SP2. Valid or invalid doesnt matter cz i don hav any valid VLK xp and I was successfully able to slipstream and install xp ( tried in vmware). i don know if posting the url of the file is valid but if u want to find out go to www.iexbeta.com and go to SP2 forum.

may be on later releases it will be fixed but until now this is the only way if anyone wants slipstream sp2, 2120 and 2126. And its not piracy, it doesnt give you any cd key or whatever. when you use a modified uxtheme.dll file that doesnt hav signature check and when you use a DCPDL.DLL file that doesnt check activation in VLK version is the same thing.