Auto IT problem

I created a couple of AutoIT scripts to close some windows and add a serial number in another program (reg entries don't work for that program).

The problem I am having is when calling the .exe to run the AutoIT compiled script it won't move onto the next item?

Using RunOnceEx, even tried calling a batch.cmd to call the exe!

Has anyone got around this?

If so how?

The AutoIT script is attached (serial etc removed)

Here is the command I use to install the program

SET KEY=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx

REG ADD %KEY%\025 /VE /D "Camedia" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\025 /V 1 /D "%CD%\Install\Camedia\Camedia.cmd" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\025 /V 2 /D "%CD%\Install\Camedia\Setup.exe -s -f1\"%CD%\Install\Camedia\setup.iss\" -f2\"%systemdrive%\Camedia.log\"" /f

In the Camedia.cmd is a 2 lines

Camedia.exe (which is the compiled AutoIT script)

Exit

As I am aware RunOnceEx will not move on until the command its currently on completes thats why I am calling the compiled script from a batch file)

Camedia.Au3

You might try having the autoit script start the install, that way the script does everything and then exits -- freeing up runonce to go on. Alternately, you could start the install from your batch file without a "wait", and then the script. In the second case, you might want to start /wait the script so that runonce knows to pause.

Im not sure if there is a way to bypass runonceex lines...you may have to include the "%CD%\Install\Camedia\Setup.exe -s -f1\"%CD%\Install\Camedia\setup.iss\" -f2\"%systemdrive%\Camedia.log\" in your autoit script, and just run it as one line instead of 2...there should be a way to do it, I havent used autoit in quite a while, I think the last thing was some stuff for pe, and i havent even touched pe in 6 months.