Application Switch for Counter-Strike

Marthax

hey guys!

anyone know which switches to use for the steam version of counter-strike? i've tried using the windows installer method but it didn't work. can't seem to figure out which type of installer package the installation uses :) anyone that thinks they can solve this, plz help me then. Thanks

i've tried that one out but it doesn't work. What kind of installer does steam use anyway? it has to be some kind of steam installer because it does not look like any of those regular ones...

perhaps its been deleted then ive seen it on here.. /s i think but dunno never tried to mess with it, i know 1.5 can be dumped and just asks for cd key, i packaged mine and SFX'd it with winrar.

steam.exe /silent

taskkill /f /im steam.exe

I've tried that one out already and the result is that the installer program shows up at the start of the installation and you have to choose which directory to install the game in and so on..But then the game installs and exits automatically so that part seems to work. Is it possible to make it totally automatic?

umm, strange

4 me this works totally silent

maybe u have another steam version?

HKLM,"%RunOnceEx%\install46",,,"Steam"

HKLM,"%RunOnceEx%\install46",1,,"%1%\Applications\Steam\SteamInstall_CS.exe /silent"

HKLM,"%RunOnceEx%\install46",2,,"taskkill /F /IM steam.exe"