StartAllBack 3.7.9 - Left clicking on taskbar item and dragging upward weird behavior

Hi,

I'm having a weird issue with StartAllBack on Windows 11 where if I click on a taskbar item and then move the mouse upwards, it acts as if I hovered over the first taskbar item and shows the preview. It also acts like I right clicked the current taskbar item and shows the jump list.

On the normal Windows taskbar, moving the mouse upwards in this way just puts the item into the draggable state where you can reorder it to the left or right.

Video of this happening here: https://streamable.com/u1aq0w

I see. Is there a way to disable that specific gesture? sometimes it happens by accident when I'm trying to reorder windows and the up registers before the left or right mouse movement.

Hmmm. I see. Some sort of toggle would be nice to have, but for now I have pinned something to the start of the taskbar and it acts a bit less glitchy now. Thanks for your replies.

Actually I looked on a stock Windows 10 PC and the glitchy behavior was happening even there. Never mind I guess, I suppose that's just how it was coded from Microsoft themselves 🤷