3050ti, 3060ti, 3070ti and 3080ti laptop gpu driver

Aiek

i have a 3050ti in my laptop, tried modding a driver for 10 hours straight but no results, if could send the inf files (i know how to mod drivers pretty well)
NOTE: I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE DESKTOP COUNTERPARTS OF THE 30 SERIES, PLEASE DO NOT MENTION THEM
anyways, i attempted to mod this driver https://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/197673/en-us/
if anyone has any ideas pls lmk

22 minutes ago, Dixel said:

Simple (without the "Ti") GeForce RTX 3050 Laptop GPU - should work.

yeah lets just say im not selling my laptop just for a normal laptop 3050 (which gets beaten by a gtx 970 btw)
just gonna do an egpu setup with whatever graphics card i have laying around

thanks for responding, sad this didnt go anywhere given the fact nvidia made sure all of us W7 users wouldnt get 30 series laptop drivers for the Ti models (unlike the windows xp modded GTX 960 driver that gave the entire 900 series fully functional drivers, or whatever it was called)

5 hours ago, Aiek said:

thanks for responding, sad this didnt go anywhere given the fact nvidia made sure all of us W7 users wouldnt get 30 series laptop drivers for the Ti models (unlike the windows xp modded GTX 960 driver that gave the entire 900 series fully functional drivers, or whatever it was called)

No prob., so you tried to add the device ID to the driver I gave? Well, indeed very sad, then.

5 hours ago, Aiek said:

just gonna do an egpu setup with whatever graphics card i have laying around

@D.Draker back-ported the newest Intel iGPU driver, he gave it to another guy already, it's tested and is fully working like a charm.

Previously. @D.Draker found an Nvidia driver for my laptop. Many thanks, @D.Draker!

On 3/10/2024 at 5:17 AM, Dixel said:

No prob., so you tried to add the device ID to the driver I gave? Well, indeed very sad, then.

i did, i tried 10+ drivers.. none of them worked

Posted (edited)

anyways i already ordered my egpu dock, gonna be there soon
im either gonna install windows 7 with a few mods so i can run this under pure uefi class 3 or im just gonna go for windows 8.0 (with a really good theme)
unknown.png?ex=6601f2d6&is=65ef7dd6&hm=8
image.png.9543552968c08ff73baf1321ded50247.png
these screenshots are from my other computer, thats the theme im talking about.. its about 95% accurate

Edited by Aiek

Posted (edited)

and yes, my laptop is pure uefi class 3

i think im gonna use a spare gpu for my egpu dock until i buy an rx 580 (im either gonna use a gt 240 or a firepro v3900)
uh yeah other than that what can i say, @D.Draker youre open making a modded driver, would be really appreciated

Edited by Aiek

4 hours ago, Aiek said:

i did, i tried 10+ drivers.. none of them worked

I suppose you did it through the Device manager? Cause if no, the nVidia install makes the lock.