Browser not display files on mega.nz - Empty folder

I use Pale Moon 28.10.6a1 (64-bit) 20230413

mega.nz works well only at the first visit. At the following sessions there is a problem with displaying files and only shows an Empty folder

empty-folder.png

The same problem is on Win7

To display files, you need to close the browser, delete the %appdata%\Moonchild Productions folder, start the browser and log in on mega.nz

Edited by reboot12

I just use Jdownloader so I don't have to enter the Mega Website. Be warned that make sure your antivirus is setup to detect pups because in the past it had those. After installed it doesn't download anymore pups.

Edited by tekkaman

I guess you can remove the pups manually then. You could use Revo uninstaller portable. Jdownloader is the best for any file host. It lets you log in automatically and it can even shutdown the computer after download is finished.

7 minutes ago, tekkaman said:

I've had trouble with Mega and Palemoon browsers before. Maybe try another browser

I don't want another because everything works well for me except mega.nz

It seems that the browser saves on disk some setting at the first visit but these are probably not cookies.

7 hours ago, reboot12 said:

To display files, you need to close the browser, delete the %appdata%\Moonchild Productions folder, start the browser and log in on mega.nz

Don't delete the whole Moonchild Productions folder but only delete the items insde that folder.

Use a "loader" / "launcher" to launch your PM28 that automatically deletes these for you every time you exit or at every launch (some launchers can do one but not the other, the effect is actually the same).

I found a way - you need to turn on the Wipe all local metadata when logging out option in Security > Metadata and always log out from the mega.nz instead of closing the window:

wipe-metadata.png

Edited by reboot12