The funny outcome of modern social media

sunryze

On 7/6/2023 at 2:34 AM, sunryze said:

Within the last few months we have seen the biggest decrease and corporate self destruction I at least have ever seen. Reddit and Twitter, both competing to see who can destroy their platform the fastest!

Kinda makes me think after this that even after how advertisers are leaving both platforms, and especially how Microsoft has stopped making major posts (mostly Mojang), brings up the interesting thought that smaller more focused content forums like MSFN and other ones like Planet Minecraft and TenForums may actually grow in popularity once more, especially with Reddit now having upset their user base to no end.

Really unfortunate. Now a good amount of my google term + Reddit searches won't be as useful anymore. Really unfortunate though because you can't really tell if the news you are reading is even real or not. Guess everyones back to the smaller places again. The internet honestly, has never felt more emptier to me. I've stopped using Twitter, Reddit, Instagram and Snapchat. Probably for the best, though. I still communicate on Discord.

Truly hilarious.

im actually a member on planet minecraft and recently they seem to be going thru a shrinking problem as of the past 3 years