How to activate Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition

NormanCyprien

Hello, I've got a copy of Plus! Digital Media Edition with a working product key. When I install this program, at the end of the setup, it asks me for a product key and mine is reconised and valid, but after that there is an activation process that always fails. The program first try to connect to microsoft servers and fails so, the only remainig option is the activation over the telephone but when i call at microsoft activation center and aks for "others products", it's impossible to activate Plus! Digital Media Edition even if asks for the activation of "something else". I called the French number, as well as the American number, but none of the two allowed me to activate Plus! DME. I did everything like in this video but nothing worked.

I also tried to install "legacy update" (since installing it allowed me to activate a Windows XP x64 edition over the internet) but it didn't worked and if I try to call microsft activation center and ask for a windows xp activation, after some time, the voice says that the installation ID isn't correct.

So, are there any solutions to activate Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition in 2023?