Minecraft 1.19.2 on Vista

Aiek

The extended kernel does make the game load however it just gets to the menu screen, I can't join servers or play singleplayer, infact this happenes with any versions I run with java 17 for some reason, if I switch to java 16 to play  1.17 on Vista it works just fine, so whats the problem here? 

Could anyone help?

LAUNCHER : MultiMC
Java 17

vista stuck at 100.png

Edited by Tripredacus

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah sorry about that i forgot to mention the version, the minecraft version 1.19.2, its java 17 and up, with the extended kernel youre able to just run the game but you cant join servers or worlds

2 hours ago, Aiek said:

Yeah sorry about that i forgot to mention the version, the minecraft version 1.19.2, its java 17 and up, with the extended kernel youre able to just run the game but you cant join servers or worlds

Unfortunately, these versions do not work. But 1.16/1.17 should.

• Tripredacus changed the title to Minecraft 1.19.2 on Vista
  • 1 month later...
On 3/31/2023 at 3:12 PM, mjd79 said:

Unfortunately, these versions do not work. But 1.16/1.17 should.

I found out why they wont work, java 17 launcher however some libraries must be missing im not really sure, the game itself launches just finehowever you wont be able to connect or play a single player world, kinda sucks considering java 17 with 1.17 works just fine! I don't know how to fix this, i tried for months, maybe someone with more time and patience could, would be cool but who knows