Sound/Accessibility menu issue with Win11 22H2 + StartAllBack 3.5.2

Tarshis

image.png.d16841afe089b83a58071f44122232ce.pngAfter updating to Windows 11 22H2, when clicking on the sound/volume system tray item, it opens like this. I'm using StartAllBack 3.5.2 with taskbar set to position top of screen. Is there a way I can fix this. Thanks :) 

Edited by Tarshis

• Tarshis changed the title to Sound/Accessibility menu issue with Win11 22H2 + StartAllBack 3.5.2

Also, as a sidenote, I was wondering if there is a way to turn off the opening animation for this sound/accessibility side panel (and the notification panel) WITHOUT turning off "Animate controls and elements inside windows" in Advanced System Settings because I like some other animations this setting provides.

Thanks for the response. I don't use any other customisation apps. These are my StartAllBack settings for taskbar:

image.png.aa945eea968ef9a7cad4c47bfd86be9c.png

I also have action centre system icon turned off, but I can't see how that would affect this. My displays are set up in this orientation and the issue occurs on the main 1 monitor taskbar

image.png.65bab073d6e8ab9518b2aa31f11e3f39.png

If there are any other specifics that would be useful, let me know and I can give them. Many thanks