StartAllBack Cannot Delete an entry from the start menu

BobHoward

Latest version of StartAllBack works GREAT on the Windows "admin" LogonID.  But there's a strange behavior on a 2nd Windows LogonID (non-admin) ... I cannot remove the start menu entry for Microsoft Edge.  Edge is virtually never used on either LogonID.  It's not pinned to the start menu.  It's not started automatically when the user logs in to Windows.  Looking thru all the processes on the system, it's not running.  But I simply cannot remove its start menu entry.

I tried turning StartAllBack off and on again for this LogonID ... didn't fix it.  I went to Settings >>Apps and asked that Edge re-install itself ... didn't fix it.

This is more an annoyance than anything else ... but I would still like to resolve this.

Thanks!

What I mean by "start menu" in the above is what appears on the left-hand side of the menu that appears when the StartAllBack "button" (lower left) is clicked.  The left-hand side holds recently-executed programs / apps PLUS anything I pin there.  But I have nothing pinned there.  I can remove every item (right-click and then select to remove).   But Edge is always the first entry, it's not pinned, and when I click to remove it ... it stays where it is.

Edited by BobHoward

Not at all.  I basically want to ignore it (we use Firefox).  If I knew where StartAllBack kept this info I could peek in there to see what I could see.  I poked around but can't figure out where StartAllBack keeps such info (either in a folder somewhere or in the Registry).  I did see where StartAllBack keeps some of its info ... but not this bit of info.