Crucial SSD's and windows 7 comaptibility. Asking before I buy.

I have a second PC still using a mechanical HDD (WD black 1tb) and I want to upgrade it to a SSSD like my main system.  I was looking at this SSD  (Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD, up to 560MB/s - CT1000MX500SSD1) on Amazon as a potential upgrade but before I buy it I wanted to check MSFN and see if anyone can confirm it works with windows 7 home premium x64 which I have on the c in question (Main PC is Opteron 3350 running win 7 x64 enterprise) 

The PC in question I plan to upgrade is Phenom II x4 980 @3.8ghz (1,3975v) Corsair H100I cooler, MSI R9 390x gpu,  Asus M5a87-plus motherboard, and 2x8gb Crucial DDR3 1866 11-11-11-32 @ DDR3 1600 9-9-9-28 1T (1.525v)

My reason for wanting to upgrade this machine to an SSD like my main computer, is my husband Rodney (who is also a msfn member) and I live off grid, and the power savings of the SSD (as well as the more responsive system) are a huge plus.

Apologies in advance for slow replies.  My husband is a veterinarian and I am a veterinary technician/nurse, so we are often very busy. Please be patient and I will read any replies as soon as possible :)

Ok Thank You.   I wasn't sure since it uses relatively high performance 3d nand flash but crossreferencing with Toms Hardware I saw the release date of the drive was welll befpre the end of official MS support for 7 so I just wanted to be sure.   Ordered tonight. hopefully it works with no issues.   On a related note, would Aomei or gparted be better to clone a MBR partitioned boot drive. I know the acronis software included with the drive in question has issues with win 7 and with MBR disks in particular.

I don't end up using those programs as a first attempt in most cases. Since I have an imaging server, I tend to attempt to copy the partition image to the server and deploy it to the new disk as if it were a new installation. Sometimes that doesn't work and I have to hunt for some program to do it, but rarely has that happened that I don't even remember what programs I had used to resolve those issues.