Need help in removing terminal from Win+X menu

Vipin112211

Is there any way to remove terminal from win+x menu. I was not able to remove it from Context Editor, as I personally don't use terminal. First I thought that it will be removed after removing terminal, but after that it is replaced with powershell. Please provide a solution to remove it from there. I also contacted u on twitter but u haven't replied.

Can you also convert WinX into compact view, so it will will be easy to navigate bcoz the height is too large (as like Win 8.1). It is there in older version but you removed in recent.

Edited by Vipin112211

Thanx Bro...Now pls help me in 1 more stuff i.e. i want to change color of everything except the context menus. is it possible ? You can refer to images if you are not able to understand. I don't want to change color of "Refresh" background. It must be transparent.

Screenshot 2022-07-31 172836.png

Screenshot 2022-07-31 172910.png

I have a suggestion in taskbar. Make the"Pin" & "UnPin" icon smaller in taskbar (when r-click on items) bcoz it appears big in compared of other icons. It is not much noticable in FE, but when check on other apps, it looks bigger. I think u can understand what I want to say.

Screenshot 2022-07-31 181913.png

Screenshot 2022-07-31 181913.png

Edited by Vipin112211