Google Maps Covid case data

jimfromPA

Hi, just wondering if anyone here can view the covid data on the web version of google maps.

It has been blank for a couple of weeks now, and the internets are silent on this issue.  One poster asked about it on the google maps reddit, and the question has been ignored thus far.

Please note, I do NOT wish to have a discussion about the "politics" of Covid-19.  I just want to see some numbers, because suddenly it seems like a lot of my neighbors here are in the hospital.  Again.

Thanks for reading.

It seems to work for me. Because you didn't post it. It is an option under Layers. It shown different shades of color on each county and a number and an up or down arrow. It doesn't have any sort of pop-up to say what the number means. Also it only seems to work for certain countries.

Tripredacus, thanks for the response.  I really should have included more base info in the original post, like what browser we are using, what locations we are looking at, etc.  Sorry about that.

Anyhow, it started working again [after a ~2 week hiatus] sometime between the start of this thread and now...  Maybe the fact that I asked about it on here jolted the folks at google into action?

I'm joking, of course.  Or maybe not... ;^)

Thanks again,

-Jim