I'm Making a Win9x Website - need feedback...

ZortMcGort11

I got "blocked" from uploading further to their website. I tried to upload stuff and it either logged me off, or failed to upload every time. Simple as that. They must have flipped some switch to prevent me from doing anymore uploads. So I deleted it. Sorry! I never read their terms of service thingy, so yeah, my bad!

The other website hosting is unfriendly? And doesn't feel like being left two decades behind? Here is Vistaserv! It looks like a Windows 98 user interface.

https://vistaserv.net/

This free service doesn't offer all the freedoms you may want to have. But you can make a basic HTML website. Image and file hosting most be done elsewhere.

• 1 month later...

@toticwayllum1991

Sorry, there must be a misunderstanding. The interface of Vistaserv is perfect for what it wants to do: Represent the old interet times. Therefore the Windows 98 icons. I don't expect the Australian couple that runs the site to change anything there. Vistaserv has the same idea like Neocities and Geocities. A community of people having their own single webpage for free.