Usa Advances to round 2 -thank u korea

war59312

sedative, the other day you where telling me its a girls sport.

football is going to explode in america in the next few years, be prepared.

i know you hate the low scores, but just because a game doesent end in 99/50 doesent make it any more or less exciting :)

it's a best sport in the world

:)

yeah, i know it is. and i don't have a problem with people that like it. i suppose my "girls sport" remark was uncalled for. it might just be that i'm american, but growing up all the girls would play soccer, and none of the boys.

i just feel the same way that some non-americans feel about american football/gridiron/whatever. to me soccer just seems like a non-masculine game.

pls don't flame me flame.gif:rolleyes:

edit:// we really need to add this flame smiley :D

Sed,you should watch Rugby.

It's similar to American Football,but without the poncy padding.  :)

man the NFL is tough, the shear weight of these guys is too much to handle without the padding.

I saw that guy take a dive in the soccor at the corner thing, and I gotta agree with Sed......its a not a sport for real men :rolleyes: LOL

Not to take anything away from Soccer or Rugby but have you seen the types of injuries in an NFL game? Broken bones, torn knee ligaments, concussions, some even get paralyzed for life. So even with pads, I don't think there is a tougher sport out there (except for this crazy game on ESPN where flying kicks are legal).

i think you need to watch rugby, same injuries without padding. look at rugby players, most of them have no teeth. they all have squashed miss shaped noses. without the poncy padding.

this isnt a flame, but could you explain to me how baseball is "masculine" ?? the rest of the world calls it Rounders, its baseball with a smaller bat, its a GIRLS game. and how come the "world series" only has USA teams in it? unlike footballs world cup, which really does have teams from accross the world playing in it? hehe u r teh 0wn3D!

:rolleyes::D:D:)

a very masculine looking rounders team:

PORT%20REGIS%20JET%20UNDER%2013S%20WINNERS.JPG