My partitioning and backup / restore SW online sheet - matrix - you could help make it better.

If you playing with multibooting on new or retro machines need lots of partitioning and backuping and restoring.

I know that there are some Wiki tables, there from time to time some review and comparisons, but i didnt find anything so complex as i need.

So i refreshed my old tables for it and moved it to shared only sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UwjQlp-XqYtbLk670S6DCo5LsgwyVDSu-m7xW4ZHCIQ/edit?usp=sharing  //  // There are two main sheets

I could help you, its probable that someone has bigger experience with some particular tool and fix some discrepancies in my sheet (comments are enabled), if is someone really in this stuff or want to invest time into i dont have problem to add him editing rights.

Some of there thing need some license and my trials are expired and im lazy to install them to some virtual machine or are hard to test - for example i dont have any raid in my primary machine to test dynamic disk support.

There things seem to be simply, but there is lots of if.. bugs and feature, licensing hooks etc, so its not such simple, or not at least for me.

Any help is welcome.

Edited by ruthan