Drivers Windows XP 32 Toshiba Satellite C650

dj-access

Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite C650 laptop. I installed windows xp 32, it worked but now I need the drivers to make it work ... After several searches, I found a Conexant audio drivers, which does nothing when I click on the file. exe. Next, I am also looking for a driver for the Atheros wireless network card. ®. AR9285 Wireless. All I have found is a .inf driver, but when I go to add a hardware in the configuration panel and try to add it manually it does not work. Thank you very much in advance for telling me if there is a solution to this problem or if there is a way to make it work without wireless and audio with better drivers or how to make them work.

Edited by dj-access

13 hours ago, dj-access said:

Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite C650 laptop. I installed windows xp 32, it worked but now I need the drivers to make it work ... After several searches, I found a Conexant audio drivers, which does nothing when I click on the file. exe. Next, I am also looking for a driver for the Atheros wireless network card. ®. AR9285 Wireless. All I have found is a .inf driver, but when I go to add a hardware in the configuration panel and try to add it manually it does not work. Thank you very much in advance for telling me if there is a solution to this problem or if there is a way to make it work without wireless and audio with better drivers or how to make them work.

What's the exact model of that Satellte C650 laptop, so that i can check if the OEM's support site offers the XP drivers for it?

7 minutes ago, dj-access said:

Hello, the exact model is the TOSHIBA Laptop Satellite C650-001

And what's the model number for that laptop? (e.g. PSCxxx-xxxxxx; should've been more specific in my previous post)

Edited by IntMD

6 minutes ago, dj-access said:

Hello, Sorry for my incompetence, but where can I find this information? Is there a label on the laptop that says that? Thank you in advance for your clarification !

According to Dynabook (which is what toshiba's computers/laptops division is called)'s support it should be found on the bottom case whether if it's in a sticker or etched in the cover. The part number should be the model number

Edited by IntMD