Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
Jody Thornton

Page is Narrower on Large Screen

Posted (edited)

Hey Guys, I have a Samsung SyncMaster 213T screen which is nearly 22" in size.  The nice thing about is, is that I can view a page in a wide mode (just like a widescreen), but also have a lot more vertical real estate (since it's a 4x3 screen)

MSFN used to take up the entire width of the page, but now the margins on the left and right are nearly an inch thick.  So now, it appears like it would on a smaller 4x3 monitor?

Any takers?  Thanks for the help.

Edited by Jody Thornton

Which MSFN theme and browser are you using? And what desktop resolution are you using? If 1600x1200, try windowing the browser to about 800x600 and then slowly enlarge it first horizontally, then vertically. You can also try switching themes and disabling javascript.

Well xper fixed whatever it was, so thankfully I didn't need to try any of that.  But thanks for the suggestions  :)