Application Switches Database...

Markus18

Hi,

I created a homepage where you can insert the switches for applications into a database. You can also download a programm, which uses the entries to install several application unattended. Here's the link:

Application Switches Database

The page is in German, but you can click on "English" in the upper left corner. Than it will be translated into Egnlish by Google. The reulsts aren't the best, but I hope that they are good enough.

Greets,

Markus

Sorry, I don't know why it doesen't work. But you can go to www.google.com, then click on "Language Tools". Now you can insert the URL and translate from German to English. In the next days I will translate the page on myself, but today, I have no more time.

ok both google and babelfish works (i prefer google)

anyways but can this program have language preference?

i mean a lng file for english and german? so any user can switch back and forth..

seems like a nice program.

as a matter of fact u had read my mind. i posted a similar idea (not built a program) and about hours after u came up with this program, lovely!! (i'm not saying u copied my idea or something don't get me wrong, u won't even see that post.. it just that its a nice coinsidence)

anyways :)

would be so good if there was an english version :rolleyes:

Thanks

• 3 months later...