Best site and happy computing

I41Mar

I introduce myself (better late than never).
Some years ago (2010) I met your beautiful and interesting site looking for information to solve problems related to my Win98SE PC.
After two years, a notebook with WinXPSP2 become my most used PC (no internet connection), while up to now I surf the web using my wife's Win7 netbook.
My computing needs are related to mathematics, geometry, image editing  and I use Office 2000 for document editing.
In my free time I am interested in motorsport (F1) and editing (hex editing, only for fun) an ancient F1 simulation dos game.
Unfortunately I do not have any programming skills and I consider myself a novice about computer science.

Greetings from Italy.
I41mar

Edited by I41Mar

52 minutes ago, I41Mar said:

In my free time I am interested in motorsport (F1) and editing (hex editing, only for fun) an ancient F1 simulation dos game.
Unfortunately I do not have any programming skills and I consider myself a novice about computer science.

Don't be so shy, you can find a lot of people calling themselves "IT Proffesionals" who can't do a thing with any hex editor :) Hope you'll have a good time in here :)