AVG 7 applications

avgemc - AVG Anti-Virus 7.0 Email Cleaner. Scans incoming and outgoing email for viruses

avgregcl - AVG Anti-Virus 7.0 Registry Cleaner - for checking the registry for virus additions and other security problems

avgcc - AVG Anti-Virus 7.0 Control Center. Allows you to manage and control all AVG Anti-Virus components, settings and updates

There should be some other ones that you didn't list, I'm referring to this page.

If I'm reading the AVG page correctly, the Email Server Edition is separate and should not have been included in the free version download. Are you sure you're not confusing it with the email scanner?

First off there is no reason you should have the Email Server Edition, unless your computer is an email server (doubtful). If you bought the wrong version, contact Grisoft and I'm sure they'll work something out.

You probably only need avgcc to run at startup. I don't know what the other ones are.

First you say you have the free version. Next you say you have the paid Pro version. Then you give me 2 totally different lists of startup items. What's going on? :)