windows 7 and cannonlake / 10nm install

cov3rt

hi, i was just wondering if there is anyone out there who might want to install windows 7 on a cannonlake system or 10nm architecture ( ice lake for example ) on either a laptop or desktop based system and whether or not it's possible, being that it's a little early to say, i still wanted to talk about it generally, i already researched what ssd i would want to use and how you would have to install it on windows 7, apparently the intel optane ssd 900p which is one of the fastest ssd's in the world with very fast random read 4k qd1 speeds is supported on windows 7 and intel has step by steps on how to install it on windows 7, though im not sure if this will be affected by newer hardware, i dont see why it would. 

i suppose it might be easier on a desktop, so far its a hypothetical thing for me and i dont know if il do so for either or no, but im still interesting in knowing what obstacles there would be in doing so, apparently there is some unofficial update that bypasses the blocked microsoft thing so that you can still receive updates till 2020 or whenever they stop updating windows 7. there is also the usb 3.0 / 3.1 drivers you have to get and nvme support, one program i downloaded does this but it doesn't mention the optane 900p ssd, i suppose you can just add the hardware id in the inf file? also the program was designed for a certain brand / models i think, though i think it might be universal? 

I believe this launch of the 10nm CPU also will coincide with a new chipset, which was reported to be the first from Intel for desktop boards to be UEFI only with no Legacy or CSM support. Whenever I get one of these types of boards or notebook in, I can definately try it.

For usability reasons, there has been no real requirement that I have seen to need a "latest and greatest" system in terms of CPU or RAM, and Windows 7 can run just fine on even 3-5 year old hardware. My benchmark for requirements are games, so I do not know the requirements for other types of things such as engineering applications, etc.