HLP PLZ: FarCry Uninstall Regkey

enuffsaid

i dont have any uninstallstring

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{D6DBDC2A-E72C-4284-B6AD-6B3B61B4DABC}]

"AuthorizedCDFPrefix"=""

"Comments"=""

"Contact"=""

"DisplayVersion"="1.00.0000"

"HelpLink"=""

"HelpTelephone"=""

"InstallDate"="20040411"

"InstallLocation"="D:\\Programme\\Ubisoft\\Crytek\\Far Cry\\"

"InstallSource"="J:\\"

"NoModify"=dword:00000001

"NoRemove"=dword:00000001

"Publisher"="Ihr Firmenname"

"Readme"=""

"Size"=""

"EstimatedSize"=dword:0030b44c

"SystemComponent"=dword:00000001

"URLInfoAbout"="http://www.ubi.com"

"URLUpdateInfo"="http://support.ubi.com/Patches/?sort=f"

"VersionMajor"=dword:00000001

"VersionMinor"=dword:00000000

"WindowsInstaller"=dword:00000001

"Version"=dword:01000000

"Language"=dword:00000407

"DisplayName"="Far Cry"

I've heard really good things about the Single Player at the Official UBI forums where I moderate at. Multiplayer has some bad netcode issues. You need to have a really kick butt system, though, to fully experience the wonderful graphics of Far Cry, to set all the details to very high.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think there is a system right now that can run all of FarCrys graphics at very high unfortunately. The latest benches I saw with the Nvidia 6800 don't even do it that great. Graphics wise that game is ahead of it's time i believe.

Have you seen my specs? I can't even run it smoothly. It's no way thats possible. Those "occasional" stutters I would imagine are quite annoying. That means FPS dropping below 25FPS. I play a lot of FPS games and anything below like 35 sucks and would lead to instant death online.

Yeah... I saw your specs. Such a kick a** system... but only a 15" inch TFT?!? If you're such an FPS gamer, why do you use a TFT in the first place? And 15" ???

I play on a 21" CRT! :)

I also play Quake 3 for some 3 years now. There's a game that's FPS dependant. I don't find it such an issue for FarCry.

Hell 15 inches is fine, on top of that it has a 16ms response time. I doubt many other people have TFT's with that response time. But i have it mounted on the wall for space, beats my old CRT on space alone.

But maybe ill give farcry another shot, just didn't "Do it" for me the first time.

I have 2 TFT's myself. A Sony 15" and a Samsung 15". I use the TFTs as an external screen for my laptops when they are docked. The Samsung really rocks. You can mount it on the wall as well. Looks very nice. But still... for gaming, CRT is the way to fly.

Besides, I find 15" WAY to small for gaming. I like to actually see my enemies when they still are a distant tiny spec on my screen. Space is not any issue for me.