tfnruve.dll , what is this file

Aboetwo

Hello! It looks like you may be infested with Spyware also known as Adware. There is no need to panic, as several easy-to-use tools exist to aid you in removing the spyware. What is spyware, you may ask? Spyware or Adware commonly tracks your browsing patterns and sends data back to advertisers. It is a security and privacy risk, and should be dealt with immediately.

To remedy this problem, you have the choice of 2 programs to download.

1. Lavasoft Ad-aware (Download here) The leader in spyware removal. Once downloaded and installed, it is recommended to update the built-in spyware scanner by selecting "Update" on the main screen.

2. Spybot-S&D (Download here) Said to clean your computer more thoroughly, it is best to run Ad-aware first and then run Spybot afterwards to remove anything Ad-aware didn't pick up.

Pertaining to your specific problem:

I have hex edited the attachment you made (which I assume should have a .dll extension) and have found no reference to anything worthwhile. It appears it is either self-replicating, or called by an external program. I recommend an in-depth spyware scan.

If you have any more problems or would like to add to your problem description, please, don't hesistate to post!

Thank you for choosing MSFN.

I updated before scanning and the online check with pestpatrol does not include the tfnruve REG.

I have 4 accounts, in the the "Guestaccount" (never used) the 2 Registery are not in the start-up list. (and not made after using it with the programs I normal use in my account ).

Yes it is spelled like that, I checked different search machine and found no entrys. Then I posted it here. :)

Both registerys remain in place, but I have no other problems with the computer..(yet)

See image

post-34-1081641887_thumb.jpg

self replicating, and its in run and runonce..

definately a virus or Spyware.

you tried removing all references to it in registry? also in Adaware or zonealarm set the regsitry to locked so that it cant continue to add itself to run on system startup.

Tried scanning in safemode? also tried Virus scan?

Computer became slow, the size of 'my account' had increased to 3.5GB !!

I removed the account, after that the "ftnruve" Registery on the 2 other accounts was gone (automaticly), i removed all the "ftnruve' files from the compuer. (in save mode) Problem solved, cause ??