bluetooth over wifi connections

yugioh47

hi there, i've got a stereo system that has Bluetooth connection. what i'm asking is to how to have windows 10 connect to my stereo system over wifi the same one as my internet connections. it's not detecting it. what i wondering do i need the driver for Bluetooth installed either to connect to my stereo system. is there away?

did i ask the ? wrong?

Maybe, or maybe people do not know the answer or maybe the people that know the answer were not logged in in the 6 (six) hours you waited....

However, try to re-read your question faking that it comes from someone else, can you find some information that is obvious to you but that noone else but you can possibly know? :unsure:

You know, like which hardware is involved (what is "Windows 10" running on, which make/model "your stereo"stereo is it, what is "your internet connection" :w00t:), what do you expect to use the (supposed/desired) connection for, what is "not detecting" what, etc.

jaclaz

what i'm trying to do is connect from my WiFi to bluetooth stereo system so i can listen from my pc to my stereo. is there away i can do that with wifi connection and bluetooh?

Edited by yugioh47

Several articles here:

http://wrensound.com/blog/

that you may need to read in order to (hopefully) find an answer to your question(s) :unsure: or at least be able to ask an understandable question, in any case, if you are going to re-ask a question, you should provide the NEEDED DETAILS, in order to (still hopefully) obtain valid answers.

jaclaz