nlite and windows 10

ilovetigers100

hi guys i have used nlite with windows 10 with a problem the setupcomplete.cmd autounattend work excellent the install goes ahead fine when it comes to installing third part apps it only installs 4  i know the error is to do with the switches which i have no idea and im completely lost anyone help please the programs im trying to install are in the files folder and the setupcomplete.cmd is in the script folder

@echo off
"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\jre-8u51-windows-i586.exe"                                         (doesnt install)
msiexec /i "%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\7z920-x64.msi"                                             (installs ok)
"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\ClassicShellSetup_4_2_1.exe"                                     (installs ok)
"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\CyberLink_PowerDVD_Ultra_12.0.1905.exe"               (installs ok)
"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\Firefox Setup 19.0.exe"                                                 (installs ok)
"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\install_flash_player_13_plugin.exe"                              (doesnt install)
"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\RocketDock-v1.3.5.exe"                                                (doesnt install)
"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\setup.exe"                                                                     (doesnt install) (this one is office 2010 copied to the image)
rd /q /s "%WINDIR%\Setup\Files"                                                                        
del /q /f "%WINDIR%\Setup\Scripts\SetupComplete.cmd"

all the files work when installed manually thanks guys

Edited by ilovetigers100

I don't get it.
None of the commands contain switches (independently from if they do work or not).

I would check (double check) if the file actually exist, "doesn't install" means "nothing" is the file found, does it run but errors out, what happens?

Something *like* this may provide some more info

@echo offSETLOCAL ENABLEEXTENSIONSCALL :do_install "%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\jre-8u51-windows-i586.exe"msiexec /i "%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\7z920-x64.msi""%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\ClassicShellSetup_4_2_1.exe""%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\CyberLink_PowerDVD_Ultra_12.0.1905.exe""%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\Firefox Setup 19.0.exe"CALL :do_install "%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\install_flash_player_13_plugin.exe"CALL :do_install "%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\RocketDock-v1.3.5.exe"CALL :do_install "%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\setup.exe"PAUSErd /q /s "%WINDIR%\Setup\Files"del /q /f "%WINDIR%\Setup\Scripts\SetupComplete.cmd"GOTO :EOF:do_installIF NOT EXIST %1 ECHO FILE %1 does NOT exist&PAUSE&GOTO :EOFECHO Running %1%1:GOTO EOF

jaclaz

Edited by jaclaz

thanks for the reply the ones i marked install installed fine the others are skipped this is not in the actual file just for clarification will try again files are all present

no errors are shown it just skips the ones i marked as not installed

the file system is sources,$OEM$,$$,Setup, Files Scripts the actual file is set as below

@echo off
"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\jre-8u51-windows-i586.exe"
msiexec /i "%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\7z920-x64.msi"
"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\ClassicShellSetup_4_2_1.exe"
"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\CyberLink_PowerDVD_Ultra_12.0.1905.exe"
"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\Firefox Setup 19.0.exe"
"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\install_flash_player_13_plugin.exe"
"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\RocketDock-v1.3.5.exe"
"%WINDIR%\Setup\Files\setup.exe"
rd /q /s "%WINDIR%\Setup\Files"
del /q /f "%WINDIR%\Setup\Scripts\SetupComplete.cmd"

as stated in my orginal post only those i marked will install all others are skipped i marked them install just to show which ones are installing

Edited by ilovetigers100

i followed your advice it was how my setupcomplete.cmd was written 

Well then it was a (queer) timing problem of some kind, if the files actually existed the only change the suggested batch does is to introduces a little lag between commands due to the CALL , the IF EXIST check and the ECHO . :unsure:

jaclaz