boot multiple vhd using grub4dos

I want to boot two different vhd files that contain two different windows installation files. I like the grub4dos gui over the windows loader gui. I want to do it this way and know it's possible so please help me

I don't get it. :unsure:

like:

title first VHD

find --set-root /first.vhd

map /first.vhd (hd0)

map --hook

chainloader (hd0,0) +1

title second VHD

find --set-root /second.vhd

map /second.vhd (hd0)

map --hook

chainloader (hd0,0) +1

In other words, forget (temporarily) about the two .vhd's, can you successfully boot just one?

If yes, then all you have to do is to duplicate your working menu.lst entry and change the title and the name of the .vhd file, what is the problem?

jaclaz

Okay I got it loading but my problem is not resolved by using a vhd. What I actually want to do is I have 3 usb drives one containing a windows 7 install dvd another containing a bootable windows 7 and the last a bootable copy of avast rescue disc which works on winpe. All three have their own boomgr and own bcd and I want somehow to boot into each one from a nice GUI bootloader but the problem is they all can't be on the same partition. I need a way to get all three onto one usb and be able to boot them all as if they on their own usb. Please help me I really need the help

Well, you can't have *everything* and *at once*.

If you want to get to that result you will need to study a lot the involved operating systems, the grub4dos capabilities, etc., etc.

It is very unlikely that someone will take the time to do what essentially are your homework.

What you could do is take a shortcut, get RMPREPUSB and Easy2Boot:

http://www.easy2boot.com/

(which should be able to easily do more or less what you want).

jaclaz