Post-End Of Support-WinXP Update List?

Game-R

Hi there,

I'm trying to create a slipstreamed installation of Windows XP Pro to install on a few of my old systems.

I tried using the latest update list provided on WUD's website below

Windows XP Service Pack 3 x86 2014-05-01

But after installing the slipstreamed installation, I still get about 20 more hotfixes needed to be downloaded to my system.

Seeing that Windows XP has already past End of Support, is there any update list that has all the hotfixes that Windows XP would ever receive?

Seeing that Windows XP has already past End of Support, is there any update list that has all the hotfixes that Windows XP would ever receive?

Technically it is out of support, BUT a very similar version (like 99.999% simlar, please read as EXACTLY the same) is still supported.

See:

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/171814-posready-2009-updates-ported-to-windows-xp-sp3-enu/

And:

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/171171-introducing-unofficial-windows-xp-sp4/

jaclaz

I keep a current list of POSReady updates for 32-bit XP in an nLite/RVMi addon post on RyanVM.net. The list assumes you have all applicable updates released prior to 2014/05/13 (the first Patch Tuesday for which 32-bit XP Home/Pro is unsupported).

If somebody wants to create a WUD ulz file from it then be my guest.

Edited by 5eraph

Windows XP is no longer supported, but you will still receive updates on Windows XP for the following software products which are still supported. These are usually released monthly unless Microsoft releases an out-of-band security update (like the KB2964358 May 2014 IE bug).

-Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool (MSRT) (every month)

-Microsoft Silverlight

-Microsoft Office 2007

-Microsoft Office 2010