Windows 7 Forgets Wifi Network

Torchizard

What changed last week when this behavior began? Hardware or software changes? System crash? Malware? Is Win7 up to date? Are you connected to a wireless router? Any changes to it? What have you tried to test or fix the issue? What were the results?

Cheers and Regards

What changed last week when this behavior began? Hardware or software changes? System crash? Malware? Is Win7 up to date? Are you connected to a wireless router? Any changes to it? What have you tried to test or fix the issue? What were the results?

Cheers and Regards

I am connected, it's just that Windows doesn't save the network info so I every time I restart it appears like a new network. Windows is mostly up to date only around 10 new updates.
About HD\SW changes; I replaced some OSes on my laptop with Win 7 x64. Dell's website had many different WiFi drivers for my laptop model so I just got the one that seemed to be correct (It was a WiFI and BT bundle). The installation only installed the BT driver which would mean that the WiFi driver was incompatible. So I believe that this may be the problem although why a driver is causing a problem in a different OS is something mysterious.
EDIT: Reinstalled the correct driver and the same thing is still happening.
Edited by Torchizard