Windows update will now install the following update without you

ROTS

horse_with_blinders.png

THat is how @$@%^ feel when I turn on a Vista and Windows 7 computers in my home. Now what made me mad, was how both coputers for some reason are unable to use their graphic adapters properly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess what among many of the updates, something turned off the ability to use most of my 3rd party media programs, meaning any non commercial media viewer------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Just to top things off I can't even play Jaws ( the PS2 game PC port ) or any 3d game in a low resolution below 600X800 or any resolution higher then that. Apparently I got an message, that said my Graphics adapter needs more power, Please plug in external power source,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BUT MY GRAPHICS ADAPTER HAS NO EXTERNAL.............. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solution? I had to roll back drivers. Now what is funny is how my adapter now has a Windows 8 like appearance in the control panel???? I just feel #%#$#($#$#@@$#$##@$@ crap that i can't even use my free super hyper media player, and I have to use the crappy Windows Media Player like a moron.

I just feel like crap, because I try and turn off all updates but the little blue sphere in the corner keeps starting up, and seven barely shows anything.

NOTE: This is how I feel, just send me off to the glue factory already, rob me of my Social Security, proclaimed I was never born here and attempt to deport me. The horse represents, how I am being herded into getting crap I do not need.

Edited by ROTS

I've learned, the hard way, not to download hardware drivers of any kind (storage, network, monitor, etc.). Every time I do, I regret it. Either they don't work and keep telling me to download the "update," or they break something badly.

--JorgeA